Thursday, March 29, 2012

converting diagram to word

i want to convert my diagram that I have created in SQL
server 2000 to word an editable format e.g. jpg.
(not using print screen)
thanks to anyone who can helpYou can use a third-party product like Paint Shop Pro to capture the
image, edit it, and save it as a jpg.
-- Mary
MCW Technologies
http://www.mcwtech.com
On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 05:19:27 -0800, "koby"
<anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>i want to convert my diagram that I have created in SQL
>server 2000 to word an editable format e.g. jpg.
>(not using print screen)
>thanks to anyone who can help|||I believe that screen capture utilities like SnagIt capture to jpg. =Perhaps that method would work for you.
-- Keith
"koby" <anonymous@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message =news:044401c3a468$9a9f48b0$a001280a@.phx.gbl...
> i want to convert my diagram that I have created in SQL > server 2000 to word an editable format e.g. jpg.
> > (not using print screen)
> > thanks to anyone who can help

No comments:

Post a Comment