Friday, February 24, 2012

Convert minutes to hours:minutes

Hi all,
I think I have got the stupiest question but, I've got minutes worked out in
a field using dateDiff.... now how do I convert my minutes to hours and
minutes? Only thing I wanna know is if my DateTimeDiff field has got 408
minutes in it, how do I convert it to hours minutes and seconds? It should
still be kept in dates cause I want to sum all the values to give me a total
hours minutes and seconds.
Thanks
RudiRudi - I suggest using the Report Properties "Code" tab and pass in the
minutes and return the hours / minutes time value. This way you can use a
function to calculate when you need it. Just a suggestion. :)
=-Chris
"Rudi Groenewald" <noone@.paflof.com> wrote in message
news:cu7tq0$o5k$1@.ctb-nnrp2.saix.net...
> Hi all,
> I think I have got the stupiest question but, I've got minutes worked out
> in
> a field using dateDiff.... now how do I convert my minutes to hours and
> minutes? Only thing I wanna know is if my DateTimeDiff field has got 408
> minutes in it, how do I convert it to hours minutes and seconds? It should
> still be kept in dates cause I want to sum all the values to give me a
> total
> hours minutes and seconds.
> Thanks
> Rudi
>

No comments:

Post a Comment